• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Requesting Information

Whitewolf393

Fellow hunters,

I'm trying to find out what the Steyr Mannlicher I have is worth. I can't yet post a pic of it, but I do know that it's circa 1950s, 30-06, has a scope, beautiful wood stock extending all the way to the end of the barrel under, two triggers, definitely made in Austria, and was my grandfather's, and it's now going to market. Someone offered me 3500.00 for it. Is that fair? It is seriously in great shape, I've taken good care of it. I've never had a misfire, but my mother wants to sell her father's rifle, and I get a Browning Citori 12GA Lightning and a Remington 1100 16GA in return for bird hunting /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Also, I have a post-Civil War (?) era Navy Arms revolver that was supposedly made in Italy. Don't have a pic of that yet.

I'm only asking because I can't find any info on it in my great book of gun values. Any info, or fair offers, are much appreciated.

-WW

I had a 358WIN.Mannlicher 1956 model full stock rifle that I sold several years ago for $1900.The 358 is one of the rarer calibers. If you have an offer of $3500 I would jump on it.

Found this on Gun Broker. Buy it Now........$3000.00

Up for auction are 2 consecutive numbered Mannlicher Shoenauer rifles. Model MCA in 30-O6. With model 36 lyman break away sights. Rifles are in excellent shape. Serial # are 37910 and 37911. Shpping wil be $40. Shipped in double hard case at no cost to buyer. Please send signed copy of FFL in red or blue ink. Thank You.

(1 Image) Mannlicher Schoenauer MCA (Gun Number: 976851891) Classified Ad
Mannlicher-Schoenauer Rifles
Mannlicher Schoenauer MCA 30-06 Carbine. 20" barrel. 96%. 14 1/4" LOP 1/2 pad.

Seller: Paul Crosnoe (FFL Dealer) $1,350.00

There is a number of Mannlichers on Guns America. Your offer seems high, the 06 was a common chambering. But ya never know, I'd take for an appraisal.