Replacing Leupold with Leica

KTP

Considering replacing my Leupold BX-4 Pro Guide HD 10X42's with Leica Geovid 10x42 R's. Is the Leica glass the same or better than the Leupold HD glass? I know I'm picking up the range finder but I want the glass quality to be equal or better with the Leica Binoculars. Need some input

Better glass or equal, definitely not equal, Leica is a tier1 big dog. In bins it's one of the big 3 with swaro and Zeiss.

I have the same Leupold binos as you.....I often just use my Leica 2700 rangefinder instead of them due to how much clearer it is. In my opinion, Leupold has went way down in quality and is not even near the same level.

I have a pair of geovids also bought them from cameraland. Good service and fast shipping from them. But the binos are top notch if your not looking through swaro, Leica Ziess there not the top.

There's a few current ones. You have the geovid pros in 8x32, 10x32, 10x42, geo vid 3200.com 8x42, 10x42 also. Then there is some of the original ones too I beleive. Doug from cameraland would be a good resource for information on the Leica geo vids.

I put Leica right there with my Swarovski's, but I did but my grandson a pair of the BX4 Leopold's, and for what I paid for them which was $399 plus tax and shippingi was actually impressed