Remington Stopped Making Brass?

Wish I.had asked them at NRA show last weekend .Starline is growing.in brass Market awesome brass .Call them a bunch like I did I got them to.make two new calibers .Remington is not the company it use to be neither Winchester .The ammo brass shortage created a bunch.of new openings for high dollar brass and ammo .I use to buy 416 Remington brass and 338 win mag brass $138 per 500 now nosler is about $1.5 each for 338 .Hornady brass has been nothing but trouble to me problems with everything they make I tried .I.use to like Norma brass best of all heard it does not.last like it use to ! HOPEFULLY things get better with Trump in office he's totally progun.Every one at NRA show was happy about him being in office !

Wish I.had asked them at NRA show last weekend .Starline is growing.in brass Market awesome brass .Call them a bunch like I did I got them to.make two new calibers .Remington is not the company it use to be neither Winchester .The ammo brass shortage created a bunch.of new openings for high dollar brass and ammo .I use to buy 416 Remington brass and 338 win mag brass $138 per 500 now nosler is about $1.5 each for 338 .Hornady brass has been nothing but trouble to me problems with everything they make I tried .I.use to like Norma brass best of all heard it does not.last like it use to ! HOPEFULLY things get better with Trump in office he's totally progun.Every one at NRA show was happy about him being in office !

I use Norma in .30-06 and .220 Swift, and it is strong and high quality.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.