Remington shipments ??????

Burrdock

Does anyboby have any idea when remington will start shipping senderos again. I can't get any information at all even from them. This is insane everybody freaking out....it's ridiculous

Some of the freaking out is subsiding but I would not count on it lasting very long in our current economical or political environments. I doubt the bolt guns will get held up too much longer, but on the same note would not wait to buy if I had a choice about it.

They tend to be mum about production. They ceased production on a whole slew of Marlin lever guns and are silent about when they will, if ever, become available again. Some have speculated that it's to update tooling and if somehow this commitment was made throughout all Remington's lines, I'd be willing to wait but given their poor QC reputation and unwillingness to communicate their production schedule, I've written them off for now.

They may be doing like some of the other gun manufacturers and trying to decide if they're going to move to a more gun-friendly state than New York with it's new anti-gun laws.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.