Remington Premier Long Range ammo

Well I find that video absolutely useless what range or what were the impact velocities long-range bullet is a long-range bullet if that's the performance at around 1800 feet per second I'm impressed

While I agree with your assessment, these introductions videos, whether for bullets, cartridges or rifles, are really just puff pieces. They aren't meant to provide any real useful information but tease you into reading more and realistically, buying whatever it is that they're selling. Rarely will I ever select a video such as the above because they serve no purpose. Sometimes a search will yield some decent reviews which have some relevant information or data. The videos like this, never.

I did find some of the Impact bullets actually in stock and available for shipping so I ordered a few boxes for testing.

:)

Bet they are Speer Gold Dots
Looks like a tipped gold dot/fusion bullet--- Gold dot/fusion bullets work very well....they used to sell a 95,110,120, and 130 grain for 6.8/.277 and they all worked very well at 6.8spc speeds.

In fact that's what the mil contract ammo was for the 6.8spc rifles-- 95gr gd

Has anyone messed around with the impact bullets?

Looks like a tipped gold dot/fusion bullet--- Gold dot/fusion bullets work very well....they used to sell a 95,110,120, and 130 grain for 6.8/.277 and they all worked very well at 6.8spc speeds.

In fact that's what the mil contract ammo was for the 6.8spc rifles-- 95gr gd

Has anyone messed around with the impact bullets?
That's exactly what it is.