Rem700 eject issue

remly

Recently sighted in a never fired 10 year old Rem700 LTR 20" .308. I used 147gr ball loaded in Armscor new brass. Immediately had issue ejecting fired cases. They came out but with effort. When I switched to my premium federal 150gr ballistic tips all rounds ejected smoothly. This rifle shoots 1/2MOA. Question…..Is it the Armscor brass or the pressure of the load causing those cases to stick? My guess these 147gr loads were meant for a gas operated semi auto rather than a bolt action in an barrel not fully broken in yet. Appreciate some insight.

I would say like most Remingtons that the primary extraction is off and needs to be timed correctly.
There are threads about this here. There is someone who fixes them but I don't have that info readily at hand.

I thought it may be the bolt and switched it out with 2 other rem700 without incident. Tried this bolt in the other 2 rifles with the 147gr without incident. Left me thinking a tight chamber that was finicky about the
armscor 147gr.

I'm assuming you mean extraction issue. Lots of Rem's have junk primary extraction, Take to your smith and he should be able to sort it out for you