Reloading Data Help!

LeonJ71

Im trying to prepare a shopping list for income tax...gonna start reloading my own ammo...I know the bullets I will be using which are

Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 270 Caliber (277 Diameter) 130 Grain Spitzer

Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) 95 Grain Spitzer

Im wanting to find a site online where I can get some data using the same powder (mainly to keep things simple) for both bullets...the .243 will be strictly hunting for our 2 rifles and the .270 will be used for hunting/500 yard target shooting..also I know the data book (will be on the to get list) has a min/max charge load so that would need to be on the site also

If anyone can help I would greatly appreaciate it

Leon

Yep!

i did use superformance in my buddys 243 when i loaded for it.

If you have never reloaded before, find a mentor or get the new hornady manual.
Lots of good info in the front that will help you understand what your doin.

be careful and triple check everything till you get a rythem down.

There is a guy Im gonna have show me the ropes especially since the 2 .243's are for the kids..just looking to make things simple on components when I start ordering...

I plan on starting simple with the Lee challanger set...and going to a digital scale right off the bat also..

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.