Berger reloading data

leadhucker

I wish to gain some information on loading data for 168 VLD Berger bullets in .284 (7MM Mag). I have looked but cannot find a download for Berger reloading data. Is there one out there? Or does one need to purchase their book? I am wondering if these are good for LRS like out to 1000 yds? This is my first post so be easy on me. I am a reloader, but I am not a pro like most of you guys so any help will be helpful. Thank You for your comments.

You can send Berger an email with the requested data load and they will send results. I have done this numerous times and they respond usually within the same day.

I wish to gain some information on loading data for 168 VLD Berger bullets in .284 (7MM Mag). I have looked but cannot find a download for Berger reloading data. Is there one out there? Or does one need to purchase their book? I am wondering if these are good for LRS like out to 1000 yds? This is my first post so be easy on me. I am a reloader, but I am not a pro like most of you guys so any help will be helpful. Thank You for your comments.

I have the berger manual here if you let me know what powder I can help. As Rick says you can send them an e-mail and they will usually respond fairly quickly. I have 17 powders in the manual for their 168's in the 7mm rem mag.

Good luck and shoot straight

Bob

H4350 powder or Retumbo I use both. I would also need fps and all as I need to get me a chrony but cannot afford one right now. Thank you for your help.

Last edited:
If it's the 7mm Rem Mag.... Here you go. If not... Which is it and I'll post that.
image.jpg

This looks like what I was needing. Do you shoot a 7mm Remington Mag? If so I was wondering what your favorite load was or is? Thank You you have helped me out immensely.

This looks like what I am in need of. I do shoot a 7mm Rem Magnum. Thank You so much. I am wondering if you shoot a 7mm r mag and what load works best in yours? Thank You again. I sure appreciate it.

Was really really looking hard at the 7mm Rem Mag, but ended you getting the 300 Win Mag because I own 4 308s and a 30-06, so it made more sense seeing as I could reload using the same bullets in all of them. I've found the Bergers data really doesn't apply much though when seating at a depth of .080 off the lands, so I ended up using data from Quikload as a baseline instead.

Best of luck.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.