Redding t7 turret press

Had one for over twenty years. Only issue is the tube for spent primers. I took mine off years back as it would get clogged and just run it over a trash can ever since. No big deal I'm just lazy 😆. But the press is a huge timesaver and anything Redding makes is good to go

I have been using an RCBS Rockchucker for many years, and it has served me very well, I have been contemplating moving to a turret press to make life easier. Can any of you recommend the Redding t7 or other press that you have experience with.

thanks in advance
I've used a T7 for years. it's made thousands of rounds of very accurate ammunition! It's my main "go to " press

I have 2 Redding 25 Turret I Like them, main presses for years. My upgrade would be the Forster Co-Ax , or if I Could get the 2 Hornady Classic Lock and Load presses, I ordered, paid for, were listed in stock, sent check (is Cashed) way Back In Jan 2021 and still have not seen them, tried contacting and got zero response. Despise my Iron Press bought it for the lock and load feature, which I Like, but some day I am going to change the ram to a standard type/style shell holder. Bought a T8 Lyman, the center turret bushing is to short, it does not let the head rotate on a tight bolt, still unused. Run two Dillon 550B one setup for large, one for small primers, moved to those years ago for handgun. Redding Products, Dillon press, handgun dies, powder measures,
Lyman Universal case trimmer, and RCBS primer seater 9460, they work.

nothing is cheap anymore I use the rock chucker for rifles and a dillon for handguns got lucky found one in 9mm ready to go for 400.00 cha ching but the conversion units are expensive most are around 200.00 per caliber.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.