Recommendation Binocular and Rangefinder Case with Harness

I have the Badlands XR case and have been happy with it. It is designed for a pair of binoculars on top and a range finder on bottom. There is an adjustable partition between.There is a bottom flap to access the rangefinder and a top flap to access you binoculars. I have a pair of 10x42 Sig Zulu 7 binoculars on top and a Leica Rangemaster 2400 on bottom. They fit with 1/2" or more of space to spare. The harness is comfortable. I like the magnet flap system. However, the magnets slapping together, even through the cloth, can be pretty loud. I have gotten pretty good at closing them quietly and it hasn't been a problem for me. There are two small storage compartments I use them for various small items. One side always houses my optics cleaning cloth and brush. There are built in bungees for the binos and the range finder as well. There is a little rain cover that fits nicely, but does not work very well in a heavy rain. I'm not really sure anything would though. There is a very handy pocket/sleeve on the side that sits toward your chest. My cell fits nicely there and I never worry about it falling out.

I would also look at Badlands. I have one for Swaro 10's and those stay nice a clean. They also attach to my Badlands pack shoulder harness as opposed to shoulder carry on the person.

Recent Posts