Help! Need Advice on Bino/Rangefinder harness

Goofycat

I am in the market for a harness that will hold not only my binoculars, but also my rangefinder. Cabela's offers harnesses and harness/bags that are designed only for binoculars, but I need one that will hold both bino and rangefinder. This would ideally involve a harness attached to a bag that has two compartments: one compartment for the binos and one for the rangefinder.

Any information on where I can buy such a device would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Barry

FHFGear.com
Belgrade, Mt.
Custom made, little pricey, may be a long wait, super quality/durability, but worth every penny.

I have not seen any system more practical, durable or useable.

I have a partner who hunts with me and carries the rangefinder separately. We sort of split the duties, works out great. If you must have each one you might as well grab a backpack type gear such as a MOAB RUSH pack or something like this.. very versatile and is easy to access.. that is what I do when I go out by myself. Usually when I find a yote he will be coming at us so range finding is not really an option accept to use a ballistic type reticle. .I am 90% of time using my reticle to estimate range because there's no time before it will be able to see (or snif) us out.. . if a long shot is needed we will have time to stalk and get into a good position, from there sure we will pull the rangefinder out and check for those 400-800 yds or more.. but to each his/her own I guess !
Lever

I'm used to doing it the hard way, I suppose. I like to find rocks or other objects, range them, memorize the ranges, then use those ranges when a coyote arrives. That way, I don't have to fumble around to range the animal itself. Besides, horsing around with a range finder when I need to stay still and be quiet may well cause the animal to see me and hightail it out of there. I hate when that happens.... ):(

Alaska Guide Creations has a great harness. Not sure how big your LRF if. I ended up buying a Eberlestock small bag that I attach to the side of this one. Works out really well.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.