RCBS outstanding warranty

specweldtom

I e-mailed them a few weeks ago about buying a replacement tub for my 20 yr old Sidewinder case tumbler. They asked me to return the old tub for them to examine.(Which I did). I have a lot of RCBS stuff, and have never had to send any of it back, so didn't know what to expect.

I did find a complete Sidewinder on Ebay for $299. They ain't cheap.

I just received a new tub from RCBS at no charge. For a part on a tumbler that I bought in 1987, that's what I call standing behind your product.

We don't get many chances to brag on customer service, so I had to take this one.

Tom

Tom, I also had a good experience with them two weeks ago. My 17 year old case trimmer was starting to wear. I am not sure if it was the main shaft or the bushing that holds it, but I called RCBS on the phone, explained the problem and they mailed me both pieces. They didn't even request to see the old parts. I thought that was pretty good of them.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.