RCBS dies?

That is great Lefty! Actually, it is more like THIS

But only when I reload for Creedmoor. Gotta have limits, for everything else it is more of a wrist twist kinda shake.

I have never had good success with one shot lube. I ruined several cases and expander stems and balls messing with one shot. I now use the home brew isoheat mixed with lanolin. I've made one spray bottle full and have probably resized 10,000 cases and still have half a bottle. I'll never use that over priced underperforming one shot ever again.

Just started using them on a 6.5 PRC and about 1 out of every 15 I resize is getting stuck. Using one shot lube and tried Cabela's lube. Is this common with them? any tricks? or might the die be bad?
Using Hornady cases.
Tried one **** same thing went back to RCBS and lube pad and mica in the necks. Redding imperial is great stuff but hard to find

Just started using them on a 6.5 PRC and about 1 out of every 15 I resize is getting stuck. Using one shot lube and tried Cabela's lube. Is this common with them? any tricks? or might the die be bad?
Using Hornady cases.
Made the change to imperial wax a few years ago and never looked back. Also, make sure die is clean and preferably polished (I polish dies with Flitz) and of course make sure you brass especially the necks/shoulders and clean. Steel wool follow by a clean paper towel and your good to go.

I haven't seen any info on the brass. Was it new or previously fired? Was it truly 6.5PRC manufactured brass or was it resized/converted from another caliber? If previously fired, was it fired in your rifle or someone elses?

Did not read all the suggestions, I'm sure they are good. I've been using Luberplate no 7,, found at auto stores. Just takes a little tiny bit on the finger tips. Top suggestion from my gunsmith. Some on the body and a very little on the inside of the neck

I'm not sure but I think it is probably a universal problem. I've used RCBS dies all my life and here is how I lube them. Take an old sock and a bottle of STP. Put some STP on the sock, it don' t take much, and work it into the sock. I inspect every case I reload regardless of caliber and at that time I just wrap the part of the sock with STP on it around the cartridge and twist it. Then I resize and decap the cartridge. You will be amazed at how easy the cartridge slides in and out of the die. When I finish de-capping and resizing I clean the cartridge cases in a tub of cleaning solvent, stand them on end to let them drain and thoroughly dry inside and out, a small fan/heater helps circulate air. Then I proceed to reload.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.