Range Compensating Dots

slicjack

I need some help. Several years ago I had "Premier Optics" put some range compensating dots in a scope for me.No problems- They did a great job. Now I would like to have another scope done the same way. The folks at "Premier " say they will no longer do any type of work on Leupold scopes. Leupolds are what I use. I know that T.K.Lee will still put dots in a scope but I or none of my friends have any experience with their work. I would appreciate any feedback I could get concerning T. K. Lee and their dots or any other companies that I may not be aware of. I would like to get range compensating dots to seven hundred yards. I also know that Leupolds custom shop will put dots in for me but they will only go to five hundred yards. Need Help!

I do not know anything about T.K. Lee,but I am going to sujest useing a minute of angle spacing much like the NP-R2 recticle, this way you can use it for any caliber, bullet combo quite easily.

slicjack, Call Leupold custom shop. They just came out with a Premier type dot option which is probably why Premier dropped it. Good luck.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.