Range Compensating Dots

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by slicjack, Mar 6, 2006.

1. slicjack

slicjack New Member

I need some help. Several years ago I had "Premier Optics" put some range compensating dots in a scope for me.No problems- They did a great job. Now I would like to have another scope done the same way. The folks at "Premier " say they will no longer do any type of work on Leupold scopes. Leupolds are what I use. I know that T.K.Lee will still put dots in a scope but I or none of my friends have any experience with their work. I would appreciate any feedback I could get concerning T. K. Lee and their dots or any other companies that I may not be aware of. I would like to get range compensating dots to seven hundred yards. I also know that Leupolds custom shop will put dots in for me but they will only go to five hundred yards. Need Help!

2. jwp475

jwp475 Well-Known Member

I do not know anything about T.K. Lee,but I am going to sujest useing a minute of angle spacing much like the NP-R2 recticle, this way you can use it for any caliber, bullet combo quite easily.

3. BountyHunter

BountyHunter Writers Guild

Try Bill Ackerman 5489 Santa Terista Dr
    Santa Teresa NM 88008 (505) 598-3833
    oscscope@aol.com

He has been doing this a long time and is widely used by the BR community.

Another is Wally Seibert
    22720 SE 56th St
    Issaquah WA 98029

hwsiebert@foxinternet.net

BH

4. wapiti13

wapiti13 Well-Known Member

slicjack, Call Leupold custom shop. They just came out with a Premier type dot option which is probably why Premier dropped it. Good luck.