Raffle tickets for a Ruger #1

Discussion in 'Guns For Sale' started by Tikkamike, May 15, 2012.

1. Tikkamike

Tikkamike Well-Known Member

I am on the fire department here and we are selling raffle tickets for a Ruger #1 in 300 win mag. $20 per ticket and only 100 tickets will be sold. If you decide to purchase one you can send me the money and in turn I will fill it out for you and send a picture or photo copy of the ticket with your information on it so you know you are actually in the drawing. I have about 10 tickets available +/-

2. HARPERC

HARPERC Well-Known Member

I'll take 2 Mike. 1 if someone feels left out, maybe another if you come up short on takers. Mail you a check tonight when I get up. Carl

3. Tikkamike

Sounds good Carl and thanks. and if you win or anyone else for that matter I will pay your shipping.

4. HARPERC

HARPERC Well-Known Member

It doesn't take much to get me driving to Wyoming for ATV'ing, and coyote shooting. Maybe I'll come get it and we can break it in right!

5. Tikkamike

I am out of tickets but I think there are a few more left that other guys have not been able to sell I will find out and let you guys know. and thanks for the support!

6. Outlaw6.0

Outlaw6.0 Well-Known Member

I'm interested as well, keep us posted. I wouldn't mind having you ship me another rifle!