Raffle Tickets

Discussion in 'Other Stuff For Sale' started by Tikkamike, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Tikkamike

Tikkamike Well-Known Member

We are selling raffle tickets again. The Prize is a Tikka T3 hunter (wood stock) in 243 win. it is for the local fire department. We are selling 100 tickets at $20 a piece. I have sold a few on here before and the way I work it is once I get your money I fill the ticket out for you with your info take a picture of it and send the picture to you. I dont have tickets yet but they will be done in a week or 2 and they usually go fairly quickly. If anyone in interested let me know and how many you think you will want and I will be sure to get enough tickets.

As a thank you for contributing I will personally pay to ship the rifle to you if you win.

2. Ronin75

Ronin75 Well-Known Member

What is the money raised used for

Ray

3. Tikkamike

It is for our Local Fire Department. No specific item, just gear, training etc..

4. HARPERC

HARPERC Well-Known Member

Put me down for 2 Mike, I'll send you a check tomorrow.

5. Korhil78

Korhil78 Well-Known Member

Don't worry guys, mike is good to go. If he says its for gear and other things that the volunteer fire dept. needs then that is exactly what it will be used for. I have trusted him with over $4k in gun parts to give to a gunsmith for me so I would say that he is good to go.

You can put me down for $20 mike.

6. 300 ultra

300 ultra Well-Known Member

Sounds like a pyramid scheme to me.

7. Tikkamike

Haha... so you want in?

8. winmag

winmag Well-Known Member

If I wasn't strapped for cash I'd be in Mike, but I don't have any, & I don't NEED.... a .243, ....... Just yet:D

Just for those curious if Mike is for real;
    I've personally done business with him for firearms, optics, & components on multiple occasions, & I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. He's a strait shooter. If he says its for the fire department, it IS. You can take it to the bank.

I rarely comment on LRH anymore, but in this case I can't pass it up. Mike is good company.