• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Looking for a Ruger No.1

3darcher2

I am casually looking for a Ruger No.1 in one of the Lipseys K1A models. Specifically, a stainless/walnut 250 Savage or 257 Roberts, with an outside interest in a 6.5x55 Swede.

I'd possibly be interested in a blued model for the right rifle in one of the quarterbores if the right deal came along. I realize the K1As are fairly scarce, so I am just prospecting around to see what might be available.

Disclaimer, if you are a scammer, be advised I am definitely going to talk to you on the phone and see if you know your stuff and we're not doing Zelle or CashApp, so save your time and mine.

I missed out on a K1A in 35 Whelen a few years ago, quibbling over the credit card fee. I have kicked myself ever since then.

How about a NIB 475 Linebaugh any interest
No sir but thanks. I have been working on getting my not real big daughter into a manageable quarterbore. We've gone the bolt action route but she just seems like a single shot girl. That combined with my fetish for the 250 and 257 makes these K1As the ideal find.

I missed out on a K1A in 35 Whelen a few years ago, quibbling over the credit card fee. I have kicked myself ever since then.
I have a single No.1, and it's a 1AH 35 Whelen in walnut/blued. It's a great rifle. I've been lusting over a K1A for a couple years but my daughter's interest has sort of intensified my search.

There's a #1 stainless 250 savage on GB right now
Yeah, one just sold NIB a week ago for 1900. This one is 2150 and it's been hunted with no box. I'm trying to find a hunter/shooter that's priced accordingly based on the 1900 NIB auction. It went through one week with no action, now it's got a make offer tab, but I'm pretty far away from his price for a shooter.

Unfortunately the NIB one being just before Christmas was bad timing, unless I was looking to get divorced.