quistion for you guys out west

stxhunter

this don't have anything to do with hunting or shooting but thought i'd ask and see if someone living out west might be able to help me out I've decided i want to build me a 64 dodge polara two door. so i thought i'd see if anyone might know of one sitting in a barn or in someones backyard that they might sell. The reason i'm asking you guys out west is that its allmost impossable to find one here on the coast thats not rusted out beyond repair thanks Roger Hunter (stxhunter)

Try americanclassifieds.com southeast Idaho edition. Classic cars section.

Couple of Coronets but didn't see any Polaras.

BTW: american classifieds used to be the Thrifty Nickel, Southeast Idaho's only men's magazine. Required Thursday night reading for all caboys and red necks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Thus I found the two Coronets. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Good luck.

we still have the thrifty nickle down here. I had a 67 coronet a70 charger and 3 darts raced a 69 dart ran 9.30s but i sold all of them 3 yr ago now i wished i'd of held on to one of them.I've all ways want a 64 polara to build a max wedge super stock clone so thats what i'm looking for now . thanks roy i'll check it out

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.