Quickload is a reloading tool, rite?

Haha, I can imagine! I thought I was going to need a volume measurement from a case with bullet seated to depth, through the flash hole, and ordered some .035 dia. needles, but through the neck, yours is a better idea.

quickload will automatically adjust capacity for seated bullet. just fill to top of neck and if you get a little bubble above the neck just use the corner of a paper towel to suck up the excess.

scale survived. i use a cheap frankfort arsenal scale for that now. stay off your high dollar ones you know crap happens.

little tip. use a marinade injector to fill your cases it is the easiest least messy option just cut the tip back a little because the injector squirts out the sides.
put fresh fired case on electronic scale and zero. fill with water get capacity. and leave primer in don't ask how I know.
One more little tip, if you have dishwahser liguid, (not soap), ad some in the water. Helps with the miniscus on top of the case

I've been playing with my program, and think I got it dialed in on my known load. I spent a lot of time with tech support , person was very helpful.
Here is a load me and QL worked out for a starting place. 90% case fill, pressure shows 38880 at PMax.
0128231421_HDR.jpg
Thoughts, anyone? Ultimately, the decision and responsibility are mine alone to use anything this tool shows me, but others use it for this purpose... surely I'm on the right track?

0.21 on the weighting factor seems low. was that determined on your known load? that will really lower the pressures and increase velocity but for a starting load to gather info it should be safe. i have never went below 0.34 unless using a +P or bore rider throat design.

Just one question for my education. Where did you get the weighting factor of 0.21
And one general questions: How does it compare with actual data, what temeperature?

@can1010 we were typing at the same time I guess, same thought

Thanks for weighing in...
Weighting factor.. Hovering cursor over that window, QL says .33 for overbore cartridge( reasonable value). I think the 33XC is on the upper side of that description. I changed the BA of the hodgdon powder of known load, up, maybe 2 or 3 % and fiddled with WF. These two changes got the velocities to match, after I input the capacity of the case. Temp was left at default, whatever that is.
All of the data about the case and bullet are from known load. Picture coming.

This is a model of the known load. Velocities are very close, and pressure looks good, also. At least, I think it does. I am flattening primers slightly, but no growth in web.
0128231544_HDR.jpg
0128231544_HDR.jpg