#1 Tool for Reloading.

This gets boiled down to noise, as long as it does not include CNN MSNBC CBS NBC or NPR we are good.

No kidding. I get a more intelligent conversation out of my Dog while loading, then 5 you listed.

Gene[/QUOTE]

+1 +1

Last night the lady made me watch MSNBC. I thought President Obama died at first, seemed like a "Tribute" to the "Amazing" things that he has done over these few years. I wanted to puke.

Dogs are easier to communicate to than women.

At least that's what I've found!

I just figured out my communication issue, I talk to them as opposed to "with them?"

Last edited:
when you tell them to quit yappin they do, when you tell them to sit they sit, when you tell them to go to bed they do.

I think a dog might be better than a wife.

You guys have said every thing that is very important, but case lube and a brush to clean the primer pockets.

I have never noticed any difference in accuracy between primer pockets that have been cleaned vs not cleaned.
BUT
If it adds to YOUR confidence then go for it... the mental is part of the game for sure

Here is the equipment I have upgraded to these are great items as far as I am concerned.

#1, The Redding T-7 turret press. I hate changing dies and trying to get them in the exact depth for consistant seating and shoulder bump. This press made my life a lot easier and my ammo has never been straighter or more consitant. I liked it so mush I recently bought a second one so my son and I can load together.

#2, The RCBS case prep station. It speeds up the most time consuming part of reloading, prepping brass. And my wrists no longer are tired.

#3, Either the RCBScharge master combo powder dispencer or the Lyman 1200. I have both and love both. They are in agreeance in weight, I test and calibrate them often and they are wonderful. I do not miss my beam scale and trickler. They are stored away and I dont see them coming back to the bench top again.

#4, Redding competition bushing dies. Where have you been all my life? Consistant neck tension and very low runout. Longer case life. Nuff said there.

#5, My bench source annealer. Great product that replaced my Ken Light. Way faster with more even results, highly adjustable.

I shoot and load alot. I enjoy doing it too. But anything to smooth or speed the process helps me keep my ammo supply full. I expect consistant precision ammo and these items give it to me. The above items although listed in order of preference, are all great items to me. I really would hate to live with out any of these great products.

Jeff

A lot of good things mentioned. No way to reload without most of them.

So, Best bang for the dollar or the item I would certainly buy again and early on if I ever had to replace everything would be toss up between my Sinclair SS Case Trimming set up with base and whale fin or whatever they call that piece that holds the case holder down,,,,,and my Co-Ax press and my K&M Primer seater. A lot of the other stuff I might change to something else if the price is right, but these 3 things are too good to try anything else.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts