Question for Leupold FX series scope owners.

North Idaho Hunter

I just acquired a what looks to be either a FX-II or FX-3 leupold straight 12 power adjustable objective, gloss finish. (older model)

Love the scope, my question is, it doesn't have turrets. I would like to send it in to leupold and have them install target knobs, but nowhere in the leupold custom shop does it show that they do any work to them.

i will be contacting them later in the week, but figured i would ask here first.

Anyone know if they will install turrets on this older model?

I'm pretty sure they will install target knobs on that model as long as it is a golden ring scope. They will probably only install 1/4 moa turrets on your model so target or m1 I believe.

Thanks alot for the advice. i appreciate it, i havent had time to get in contact quite yet, i will update the thread once i find out just for future reference.

Came in contact with leupold.

They do offer turrets for FX models even my old version.

$130 for target knobs
$140 for M1 knobs

Decision making time.

I would go with the target because if you ever resell in the future 22 silhouette shooters might be more prone to buying it plus the caps keep bum page down. Just my input but really do what you think you should because your the one using it.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts