? for Clearridge Rifle Scope Owners

MN Hunter

I see some older post regarding the Clearridge scopes. Any updates on how these scopes have performed for everyone over the past couple of years? And what caliber guns do you have them on? I'm particularly interested in the Ultra XP5 4.5x22.5x50 mil dot.

Last edited:
I've got the 4.5x22.5x50, duplex not mil dot, it sits on a 7mm-08. Picked it up in Sept. 08 and have yet to find anything to complain about. Clear glass, reliable tracking, good low light ability, does everything I need it to, and does it well. Just wish I could get behind it a little more often.:D

Chris

I've got a 6-20x40 on a Savage mark II 22lr.

I mounted it all up and went of to the range for a shoot and found I was out of adjustment by 50m. I have measured everything with feeler gauges and calipers and everything is level.

I beleive I could send it back and get it replaced with out too much trouble but I'm in Australia and I have purchased it from The Optic Zone in the US. Though no fault of the manufacturer or supplier, it would take at least 4 weeks + freight $ to send it back.

The plan atm is to get a 20moa base.

The original plan was for a scope to use the 22lr in a 200 meter fly shoot. unfortunatly I didn't research the scope enough before purchase as I am still going to have trouble getting enough elevation as the scope only has 33moa adjustment at the best.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.