Question for Fiftydriver

DRS

Fiftydriver
After having worked with the Lawton actions for a while do you still think they are as good as any custom action for the money?
Thanks

The M7500 BR single shot is as good as any other single shot out there including the Nesika Bay M receiver and for about 1/2 the money.

THe M7000 is not built as tight but for a big game hunting rifle it is a great platform to start with and easily ready to build with right out of the box, at leat the three I have in shop have been and I have four more on order as we speak.

The 7500 is a specialized receiver made for extreme precision and its a worldclass receiver in my opinion. The big M8000 receiver is a great choice for a heavy rifle where you want to use large diameter heavy barrels with the ability to shoot Very large rounds.

SO to answer your question, my opinion is just as high of them now as it was before if not more so.

I will be using ALOT of these receivers in the future.

Kirby Allen(50)

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.