Pudel Pointer

Greg Duerr

Does anyone out there hunt over a Pudel Pointer..............??

If so where did you get him ..............and what are your opinions...........Experiances.

I currently do not have a puddle pointer, but I have hunted over them. Last year on a late season rut hunt for mule deer in Nevada, my guide had his puddle pointer with him and we were also able to hunt quail and chukers. I have two french brittneys and love them. My female is going on 13 and still gets its done, but not sure how much longer she will be able to go. I am considering the puddle pointer as a replacement. From what I experienced, they are great dogs. Friendly, loyal, gentle spirit just like my french brittenys. When the puddlepoint is in the field it is absolutlely awesome to hunt with them. They cover ground easily, good endurance, great nose, points, retrieves and they work will for ducks. It is hard for me to not go with another french brittney, but the puddlepointers from my experience is a great dog for family and hunting.

Not sure if it is true, but I heard the kennel in Idaho that was listed in the previous response has a 2 year waiting list.

Pageplace32

Does anyone out there hunt over a Pudel Pointer..............??

If so where did you get him ..............and what are your opinions...........Experiances.
highlife pudelpointers is where i got mine and love her and they work with the guy in idaho, they are out of bend oregon

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts