Prairie Dog Be Gone! DVD

wildcat

I just got finished watching this DVD. IMO, I was not impressed with it. The actual footage of Pdog killing is only about 35 minutes. The longest shot taken looked to be at around 250 yards.

The footage of the PDogs being shot is explosive and the guys who made the DVD did a good job filming. I guess, I was expecting more footage and longer shots. The DVD does give some decent information about Pdog hunting. I am not saying it's not worth watching. Just be aware that it's a short DVD and the shots are not long.

The best varmint hunting DVD I have seen so far is "Death In The Green Grass" by Richard Franklin of Richard's Custom Rifles. The DVD is 2.5 hours long, the varmints featured on the DVD are groundhogs, there are 300 spectacular groundhog kills, even the misses are shown, shots range from 150 to 900+ yards and the kill shots range from 150 to 700+yards. Like I said, it's the best varmint hunting DVD I have seen so far. Richard's DVD is worth buying, you will enjoy it.

W.

Wildcat,

I agree with you about Prairie Dog Be Gone DVD, it's ok. I also agree with you about Richard's "Death In The Green Grass" DVD. It's an excellent watch and worth buying. I would highly recommend it.

P44

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.