Pig problem fixed??

I'm sure you do. There's something about that aircraft that feels good. But you have something better, you have the connection to the people too.
My son misses it too. I wouldn't be surprised if he can still describe some of the wiring systems on his gunship. I visited him quite a bit. Florida is not a bad place to be.

My youngest son served in Minot. He could've gone to Barksdale. When he told me he was going to Minot I said WHYYYY? I worked up there one winter, none for me thanks. He said my friends are going there. I told him to get new friends :D but he wouldn't have any of it.

I went to Mississippi when my youngest son graduated from there and out the Vandenburg when he graduated there. He loaded ALCM and CALCM on the rotary launchers that the B52's use. He did more than that but I couldn't say what even if I knew. Nuke handlers are a different sort. He was on the opposite shift of the shift that sent live nukes to Barksdale a while back. It cause quite a **** storm but didn't affect him other than losing his friends on the opposite shift.

People say thanks for your service a lot and they mean it but there's a good bit of sacrifice that goes into serving in the military that the rest of us don't now about. I know some of it from visiting my boys but even that isn't enough. Thank you for your service. It means a lot to me and mine.
You are more than welcome. I'd do it again today if I could. Funny how small the world can be. I lived in ND at Grand Forks for a time. Graduated HS there, yes it was cold. No matter, I was born in Alaska. And lived at Vandenberg for many years with my mom and dad. After retirement, I worked there at a missle test squadron a while. And life goes on.......