Pelican vault

Good point! Water proof is actually part of my reason for getting a new case and I thought the vault would be water proof. I see now it's only advertised as weather resistant so that is not going to work for me as it will see rain and snow in use.
Do you have a BASS PRO or CABELA'S near by...their case is a good one and water proof

I've seen there cases advertised but the nearest cabelas is two hours from me and there's a store 10 minutes from my house that sells pelican cases.

20190714_101353.jpg I took this case to South Africa and really liked it. It's a vault V770.

Are the Cabela's cases really water and dust proof? I usually have my case on the back of the truck or side by side and it needs to be sealed tight to keep my gun clean and dry.

Are the Cabela's cases really water and dust proof? I usually have my case on the back of the truck or side by side and it needs to be sealed tight to keep my gun clean and dry.
Yup....! But they are heavy too....28 lbs empty...they are an extremely durable case.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts