parrie dog hunt

shoulder1

I'm looking for a new area to hunt parrie dogs. Texas has DRIED up. Any suggestions. Prefer non guided hunts/private ranchs/farms THANKS!

It all depends on how far you are willing to travel. MT,SD, and ND have some good shooting. Look at the reservations....lots of dogs and ranchers that are happy to have somebody come kill them.

Thanks for the reply! I will drive to any of the locations listed. I was hoping to hunt with out guides and on private ranches. That was an arrangement that we enjoyed in Texas, but the drought has destroyed the towns we hunted. Do you have any specific recomendations? I live in SC.

Thanks for the reply! I will drive to any of the locations listed. I was hoping to hunt with out guides and on private ranches. That was an arrangement that we enjoyed in Texas, but the drought has destroyed the towns we hunted. Do you have any specific recomendations? I live in SC.

South Carolina!!! Pick me up on your way west partner.....:)

I live in ND and at one time the ND Game and Fish Dept had a booklet on all the p-dog towns in ND. I think SD might have the same but not sure. Like I stated before dont be afraid to look at the reservations. I know of some that charge $54 for a license. MOST of the time if you come across a town and stop in and ask the rancher you can get on. Start looking at the Missouri River system and west.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.