Painkiller Muzzle Brake for Winchester 70 300wm

BirdDog50

I have been a long time (several years) viewer of LRH and rerecently joined as a new member. I have reviewed several articles about the Painkiller muzzle braskes but cannot locate anything about purchasing one of them. I am thinking about having one installed on one of my rifles - Winchester Model 70 300WM. Can anyone advise? Thanks...

I have been a long time (several years) viewer of LRH and rerecently joined as a new member. I have reviewed several articles about the Painkiller muzzle braskes but cannot locate anything about purchasing one of them. I am thinking about having one installed on one of my rifles - Winchester Model 70 300WM. Can anyone advise? Thanks...

Greetings from the Great Falls side of the Big Sky Country! Welcome to LRH and enjoy it.

Hello FEENIX, Appreciate your greetings! Looking forward to being a member of LRH vs a long time reader/viewer.
LRH is always packed with great intel on a broad range of topics..LRH, LRS, Bow Hunting, Backpacking, Fly Fishing...etc All the things we love to do.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.