Optics Planet

Well boys, here is what I received this afternoon from the great people at Optics Planet:

Greetings from OpticsPlanet.com!

Thank you for contacting us about your order!

We are showing that your Claim was denied, but per the approval of our Supervisor, we have issued a credit back to your original payment method in the amount of $114.30 as a one-time courtesy. It can take 1-3 business days for the funds to reflect.

If there is anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to reach out.

Have a great day!

Best regards,

Sad that this couldn't have been offered the first time I contacted them and all of this could have been taken care of between us and I would not have had to make this post.

Sad that this couldn't have been offered the first time I contacted them and all of this could have been taken care of between us and I would not have had to make this post.
I'm happy they FINALLY stepped up and made it right for you. I'm also happy that you made this post. My awareness is up more now……and I thank you. 👍

Good to hear. I will not order from them ever again. First order was good. Next order they canceled because they did not have everything in stock and never emailed me to let me know. I called back a week later they apologized and ordered with a rep with what stuff they had in shock. To then get the confirmation email with not all I ordered. So I ordered the rest from another site. 3 days later got an email saying order postponed and now have the rest in stock if I want it. I said no just send me the stuff I ordered because I already ordered the not in stock stuff elsewhere. They then canceled the whole order. Will not order or recommend them to anyone

I ordered some 300 prc brass from them because they where the only ones that said they had it in stock. After 6 months it still didn't ship. Canceled my order. Why couldn't they just say out of stock.

I thought I was the only one who had problems with them, I'm done as well but have some outstanding orders yet to arrive, no new orders will be given. Even if they do "throw you a bone" chances are they won't honor it when the time comes to use it.

Thanks for the heads up. I have used OP with good results in past but I agree we should all boycott them if for no other reason to show solidarity. The message will get out that you should not attempt to short shift customers because of your political/moral beliefs which I believe this is.

I have a firm dedication to companies that display excellent customer service, that's my criteria for buying. I like a low price but I demand good service.

Ordered some bullets at the start of the price increases. Showed in stock. They put them on backorder so I just left on order as prices increased. They came in stock but still showed my order didn't ship (price higher on website). I got an email from OP saying they were canceling my backorder

I got screwed by Optics Planet about ten years ago and swore I would never buy anything from them again, Fast forward to this year and a good guy who puts on Matches here where I live invited me to join Dvor, I did not know Dvor was optics planet, I had never heard of them before, I said sure and I ordered a Long Range scope, There was a problem I found with the parallax just after unboxing it the day I got it in the mail, I immediately called Dvor and wanted to send it back, The lady on the phone said I could send it back but would only receive store credit, And that they only had those scopes for a short time and would not be able to send me a replacement, I wanted my money back, And they would not do it. I told myself I would never ever use them again, I kept the scope and sent it to the manufacturer, Who replaced it quickly and I'm happy with it.

But Optics Planet/Dvor will never get another cent from me again!

"a one-time courtesy" wow they are basically saying to not try this again... I guess I won't try an order with them the first time.

A truly customer focused company would have said, "We screwed up, we're fixing the mistake at no cost to you, and we hope you continue to allow us to serve you."...that's not Optics Planet.

Recent Posts