Oh NO! On Empty!

Muddyboots

OK, I've seen enough pics of single malts here that I reached in to get 3 fingers and OMG! I haven't really looked in cabinet for quite some time and what I found was troubling beyond belief. No other bourbon on hand! Cannot leave house in Declared Emergency! I am now thinking of building a still! nobody delivers out into country either!

IMG_2306.JPG

OK, I've seen enough pics of single malts here that I reached in to get 3 fingers and OMG! I haven't really looked in cabinet for quite some time and what I found was troubling beyond belief. No other bourbon on hand! Cannot leave house in Declared Emergency! I am now thinking of building a still! nobody delivers out into country either!

View attachment 184894
Probably the most irresponsible and reckless picture I've seen on this site! Bottles of Bourbon need to be treated like a tanks of gas. When you get down to 1/4 tank - Fill It Up!

Probably the most irresponsible and reckless picture I've seen on this site! Bottles of Bourbon need to be treated like a tanks of gas. When you get down to 1/4 tank - Fill It Up!

I could not agree more.

@Muddyboots cant you go out for groceries?

Here in AZ we are on lockdown but we can go out for medical purposes (hospital, clinic, doctor visits), groceries, or to go to a business that is considered essential like a gun shop.

View attachment 184894
boy someone dropped the ball

Maryland has deemed liquor stores essential. I wonder if it has anything to do with the 9% tax on alcohol in our state?
PA beer distributors are essential so they are open, but state run PA Wine & Spirit stores are not...go figure. Can get some wine in select grocery stores. I swear trying to explain it to people from out of state, they just look at you as if you are from another planet....nope, just Pennsylvania.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts