nosler vs sierra

texas troy

Ok so apparently 270 cal 140 gr nosler ballistic tips are back ordered and I have to work up a new load by next weekend. Anyone have experience with sierra gameking with same gr weight? Will they shoot similar? Any info will help

Don't know the answer to your question. But was wondering if you considered the accurbond bullets. Believe the BC and everything is the same as the ballistic tips.

I did some work with both bullets in my 270WSM several years ago. I used the same load and COAL for both. Accuracy was very similar. Just had to adjust my zero.

I've used 130 GK in a 270 ( I know not exactly what your asking) for a few years now and maintained very decent accuracy.

My experience is that the Sierras are consistently one of the most accurate bullets out there, at least in my rifles. The downside to that is, if you push them too fast, they come apart at closer ranges.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts