Nosler Revises ABLR BC's

Federal edge minimum is 1350
You mind showing that spec because I can't find one listed anywhere other than their chart showing only out to 500 yards and 1850.
Federal.PNG

I have found their RDF BC's to be higher than what they publish. The 6.5 140 RDF's were published at 330 and through experience I find them to be closer to 335. I shoot in the PRS and this seems to be the consensus among many of my fellow competitors.

Thank you sir. I looked at that page several times and it eluded me. I appreciate you setting me straight on that. Hopefully they'll perform as advertised. It's always good to have more options.....
No problem, i hope so too.

TLR = TBBC LR edition? Sounds intriguing. Never shot many TBBC's myself. Have always been impressed with how they've done for others though. Sadly if status quo remains, we will never see them as components... :(

TLR = TBBC LR edition? Sounds intriguing. Never shot many TBBC's myself. Have always been impressed with how they've done for others though. Sadly if status quo remains, we will never see them as components... :(
They have 30 cal 175's and 200's 140 270 and 155 284's for sale. Midway has the 175's in stock but none of the others yet. If the BC's are decent it will be interesting if they can be consistent.

Maybe it's just my memory but it seems like the LRAB's have been "available to the public" for a number of years yet I've only seen offerings on the shelf just recently. I honestly don't even look at their boxes because I'm just not interested in a product that comes available, and then is unavailable for long periods. Seems to me that if your going to charge a lot of money for your bullets, maybe you should make them. Not saying I won't use them but they honestly should stop publishing false and exaggerated stats about their products. A one time mistake is understandable but doing it as a strategy seems a little Washington DC. Oh, and don't do a product roll-out if you can't execute.

I'm gonna be the devils advocate here.

Having made mistakes that were later retracted I can tell you the cost of changing BOX labels alone will make this not worth it to Nosler.

It seems far more reasonable to me that trusted engineers on this project may have made mistakes or measuring precision has changed significantly in the last few years.

TRUST ME. Nosler doesn't want to tarnish its reputation just to sell a few boxes before someone figures it out.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts