Nosler LR Accubonds: BC testing results

Nosler updated a lot of their ABLR's with more accurate BC's. Looking on their website, the 168 is now listed as being .525.

I shoot the 142 ABLR in 6.5. When Nosler was still showing something over .7 for a BC, my rifles were showing more like .620 (they now show the 142 ABLR at .625)

I wish somebody could design a 168 grain .308 with a B.C. Of .6, that would be a game changer for the old .308 win.

Nosler is listing their 168 grain ABLR as having a G1 of 0.525 and a G7 of 0.265. I am also very interested in the new Federal Edge TLR 175 grain bullet which claims a G1 of 0.536. The artists rendition of the bullet appears to be a secant ogive which usually translates to a pain in the a... butt to get a good seating depth compared to SMKs anyway.

I shoot the 142 ABLR in 6.5. When Nosler was still showing something over .7 for a BC, my rifles were showing more like .620 (they now show the 142 ABLR at .625)
DAMNT this was what I was looking for thanks guy! Thought the .7 was WAAAY to tall but the .6 looks more realistic!

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.