Nosler Accubond

My dad has a unbraked 7.5 lb scoped 300 rum and that thing with rattle your teeth! I havent worked up a load for it yet (my dad doesnt know how to handload :rolleyes: :)). Anyway back on subject, i havent used an accubond to take game but i wouldnt hesitate to and i will say this, if Barnes for some horrible reason went out of business i would shoot the accubond.

Barnesuser28,

"My dad has a unbraked 7.5 lb scoped 300 rum and that thing with rattle your teeth!"

I agree with you... and it doesn't matter how old or heavy you are you still get rattled...:D

Cracks me up!

Shouldn't you be Barnesuser13 instead of 28?

Good shooting!

Barnesuser28,

"My dad has a unbraked 7.5 lb scoped 300 rum and that thing with rattle your teeth!"

I agree with you... and it doesn't matter how old or heavy you are you still get rattled...:D

Cracks me up!

Shouldn't you be Barnesuser13 instead of 28?

Good shooting!
I was born on Sept. 28 thats why its barnesuser28.

Got it!

If you keep learning from this place pretty soon you'll know more than most of us.

Hang in there in be safe.

Jan 2011 I killed a Free Range Texas Aoudad, which is currently ranked #68 for free range Aoudad North America with SCI. Trusted this hunt to the 140 gr Accubond in my Christensen Arms 7 Rem Mag using 65 grain of IMR 4350. Shot the Aoudad at 200 yards, in the front shoulder. He went 35 yards and litterly tipped over. These are big animals in the 250-300 lbs range. I also have AB's for my 257 Weatherby and 300 WM. Waiting for hunt season to try them out. I think they are the bost of both Nosler worlds, ballistic tip and the partition equal the ACCUBOND. Have Faith they will put meet in the freezer and horn on the wall.:)

I've got 140gr Accubonds in .277cal (270 WSM)
165, 180, & 200 gr for 30 cal, (30-06, 300Wby, 300 WSM, 300 Win)
& 225's for 338cal. (338 Win.)
I love em.
Deer, Elk &, Bear all died to Accu-bomb!gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.