Nosler accubond performance

As someone who saw the initial post, the "finishing shot" part was added later. In fact it was added after I asked how deep the penetration was...
Post can be edited by the author

Yes, Sir. All I'm saying is that I have answered the initial post and then found out later that the question I was asking had already been addressed in a post that came after the one I answered. If I had read all the pages, I wouldn't have needed to ask the question. I don't see that this is a problem. Somehow, guys who read these forums like to fuss about somebody asking a question they already know the answer to, but some guys just like to fuss about things.

Yes, Sir. All I'm saying is that I have answered the initial post and then found out later that the question I was asking had already been addressed in a post that came after the one I answered. If I had read all the pages, I wouldn't have needed to ask the question. I don't see that this is a problem. Somehow, guys who read these forums like to fuss about somebody asking a question they already know the answer to, but some guys just like to fuss about things.
It happens to the best of us!!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.