• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nosler 375 260 Accubond (trade) (Gone->Mailed)

Dave King

I have one possibly full (looks full) box and one box of 12 (remnants) plus a single bullet (not in a box)

These are Nosler Accubond, 375 260 grain.

50 count box (the seemingly full one).

Nosler part # 54413

This can be a partial or all trade.

For the seemingly full box its about 2 pounds (avoirdupois again, all these weights are this system)

For the short box and the single bullet its .5 pounds.

I'll trade for equal an weight item (or items with total equal weight) best trade gets the bullets.

1) Nothing biodegradeable, in other words - no used food (consumed or un-consumed).

2) Nothing liquid or things that'll spring out of the box (live or dead).

3) I'll accept in trade (no weight restrictions), on your word a small gift or donation presented to the Marine Corp Toys for Tots folks.

375-260-accubond.JPG

Last edited:
I've got two 30" white Teddy Bears that I will donate to the USMC Toy's for Tots program in exchange for the Accubonds

Okay, that was quick and I believe it'd hard to beat two 30" white Teddy bears so you get the bullets.

I believe you want all ~63 so that's how I'll proceed.

Send me a PM with your address and I'll 3M Sticky your name on them for shipment. I need to finish sending items from the last bunch of stuff I promised first but I should be able to get these out this coming week.

Thanks