• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nosler 338 250gr partitions (new) (trade) (Gone -> Mailed)

Dave King

I have an unopen box of Nosler 338/250 Partition bullets.

50 count box

These are new - unfired - rare

Nosler part# 35644

(50 X 250 grains = 12,500 grains. 7,000 grains per avoirdupois pound so 1.78 pounds)

Let's call it 2 pounds.

I'll trade for 2 pounds of something, best trade gets the bullets.

1) Nothing biodegradeable, in other words - no used food (consumed or un-consumed).

2) Nothing liquid or things that'll spring out of the box (live or dead).

3) I'll accept in trade (no weight restrictions), on your word a small gift or donation presented to the Marine Corp Toys for Tots folks.

338-250-partition.JPG

Last edited:
sorry

sorry Dave for posting the Poney without food and water injust hope it is not to smelly.

Also I would have worked a trade for them if they were used then I could have made sure they worked.

Have a great day Bill

if this available still, i'll take ya up on the gift to toys for tots.

i have not much trade material, in the 2lb area, so my word is my word....

a gift to the marine's toys for tots.....

call me at , for shipping details, and possibly a posted pic of me making the donation to verify !

thank you kind sir.....

mark

Last edited:
splattermatic

Okay, drop the toys and get ready to receive the bullets.

PM your address and I'll ship these next week, I have two other packages to send and I don't want to fight the post office line any more than needed.

No need for a picture, your word is your word by your word.

Thanks

on line for a bit..
got them... thank you very very much.
i am sure the present i gave is appreciated as well.

great guy all....

i used to live in calvert county, md. cheapeake beach area....

Bill

I got a fire starter (which I immediately tried out... there was no sigificant loss of property or life). My wife now has the fire starter safely hidden away until a proper emergency situation arrives, she tells me that "in the case of an actual emergency" I can then have it back long enough to start a SMALL fire.

No more ponies have arrived. If you sent something it's probably being held in safe keeping by my postman's wife (the postman is a lot like me around trinkets and stuff).

Last edited:
great

Dave I'm glad it arrived. They work very well and the flash can be seen as a signal up to 2 miles at night. Hope you can use it in your kit for hunting.

You might have to promise the wife you will behave.

Also just tell her that she will be able to se where you are when your hunting just follow the news broadcasts on fire outbreaks as you smoke the critters into the killing zone.

Cheers Bill

Bill

I got a fire started (which I immediately tried out... there was no sigificant loss of property or life). My wife now has the fire starter safely hidden away until a proper emergency situation arrives, she tells me that "in the case of an actual emergency" I can then have it back long enough to start a SMALL fire.

No more ponies have arrived. If you sent something it's probably being held in safe keeping by my postman's wife (the postman is a lot like me around trinkets and stuff).