• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Accubond 375 cal 260gr (I found more) (Trade) (Gone)

Dave King

This is a continental U.S. only trade.

Brain was over the other day and while we were searching for trinkets we came across some more Nosler Accubonds. This is a new stick of three (3).

And, in my never ending quest for interesting diversions I've come across a company that makes damascus knives (blanks), Two Finger Knife Co. The company lists their knife blanks on....... EBay, or I believe it's possible to call directly to the company and order with pay via check or money order but it involves a checking EBay and pulling the auction, etc, etc.

Here's the trade, I'll trade this stick of three boxes of Nosler Accubonds (375 cal 260gr) for a knife blank shown on EBay. Its EBay item #

and listed "Buy me now" price is $55.99 (there is also a stated $5.50 shipping charge) so total is $61.49 or so.

I'll ship the Accubonds anywhere in the U. S., I won't ship these heavy bullets overseas.

So, buy the knife blank and ship it to me and I'll ship the Accubonds to you.

Here's a picture of the Accubonds.

accubond-375-260-3.JPG

Here's a picture of the knife:

damascus-falcon.jpg

and the entire EBay add.

ebay-falcon.JPG

Last edited:
375 bullets

Dave, I remember you needed a 20" 870RS barrel--I have a nearly new one on hand that is worth more than your bullets-BUT-I like the way you approach things. Want to work a trade? Wrap a bit of green around the bullets, e-me and we'll exchange addresses, and I can UPS the barrel Monday, the 31st.
[email protected] If you don't like it, send it back and OK with me. Bob Adler

Not real good on computer but if I sent you a M.O. For 65.00 so you can by the knife would you send me the accubonds. I just built a 375 H&H and could use these. Thanks Joel

joelbiltz

Sorry, but the bullets are now gone.

Sorry, but in got confused during the server move and such and missed your post or I would have replied earlier. I may have some more stuff around for a 375 H&H that I could let you know about... I'll dig around over the next day or two.