• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED PSE Compound Bow (Trade?) (Gone, Mailed)

Brain

I have a 1990's model PSE Polaris Express bow that is practically new. It needs a generic cable guard (misplaced somewhere between 1993 and now) and will be good to go. 30" draw length. 70-80lb draw weight. 65% let-off. Shipping is on me to lower 48.

Things I'm looking for:

7mm bullets 162-180gr
.30 bullets 150-200gr
7mmRUM brass
300RUM brass
30-06 brass
dial indicators
concentricity gauge
Bushing neck die for 7RUM
Redding universal decapping die (large,small or both)

Or, make up your own offer. Might be something I could use that I haven't thought of.

Last edited:
I do not want the bow even though I am a PSE fan. My shoulder joints probably won't handle the draw weight and letoff plus it is a little short on draw lenght.

None the less

If you are just looking for bullets to test

I have partial boxes of

Sierra MK 175
Hornady SST 162
Hornady BTSP 162

And I could be persuaded to part with a patial box of Nosler 160 ABs is you needed them for a test. I have a lot of the 160 NABs because they will shot in the 7AM if needed in an aemergency basis.

They are yours free if you want them but I leanred my lesson a few years ago about the cost of shipping so I will only hand deliver bullets nowdays

PSE

Brain, I could use the bow. Mine is older than the hills. I have a bunch of .30-180s to give and most of a box of 7-160 sierras if you are interested. Let me know, thanks, Jeff.

Recent Posts