No Excuse for Not Having H4350 Today......

My understanding is MagPro was developed for the WSMs, if that helps. I have run it effectively in my 270 WSM, but haven't tried it in anything else.
Yeah that helps good to know… I'm in the process of putting together a 7SS and a 7MAX and trying to figure out what powderano there that are actually available might work it's showing it's burn rate is in the same neighborhood as Re26 and H1000.. that might worlZ

If you plan ahead, you never run out. It's been 2-3 years since I bought any powder, and I still have a couple hundred pounds of it in all the flavors I need.

I am running low on a couple different bullet's, but have plenty of others that I can load and shoot.
^^^^^^^^

I'm curious if anyone has given the accurate magpro a shot. Looks like it "could" be a potential substitute for H1000. Anyone have any experience with it?
I tried it in 300WM. I got high velocities but also had high extreme spreads so I do not use it in that caliber. Like the previous poster stated, MagPro was specifically developed for the short magnums and does quite well with those. It states on the manufacturers website that it was designed for the short mags.

Random aside, there is at least three types of 6.5CM brass available today, and over a dozen Lapua options available. And not a single option in stock for 30-06. Hopefully we're starting to see the back end with popular stuff coming back in stock more frequently.

After due diligence load testing does it normally end up close to one for one between the two? I have some R23 but have not started on it.
I have Re23 and am very impressed with it. The reason I say it is the same a Re22 is because Alliant and Federal both list equal charges for the same bullet at the same speed/pressure. However considering that Re23 is temp stable your results may varey. 4831/7828 is the general band that Re23 is in. It's like saying H4350, IMR4350, IMR4451, Re16, stabal65 and 100v are all similar in that they charge weights for the same bullet will be within a grain of each other because they are in the same band.