No Excuse for Not Having H4350 Today......

It's been all over today, and plentiful.....Recob's, Ballisticproducts.com, Natchez, etc.

Well maybe out hunting, or internet is out......might be acceptable excuses.

thanks for. Heads up!! Was able to score 8lbs of Re26.

I resently started loading for magnums. building a 7SS for my daughter and a 7MAX for myself. Our elk rifles. Lol Got plenty of powder for 308, 6.5 but been scrounging for magnum powder that will work. Literally couldn't ask for a worse time to start trying to load for magnums. 😂

Thanks Veteran I just ordered a couple of pounds of H4350.I have about 1/2 of a 1 pound canister left but that won't last long.
Earlier this week I bought a few hundred dollars worth of bullets,powders,primers and a few other things so my credit card is well used this week but that's ok as these things keep us sane and active.
Thanks for the heads up

So I can use the same load data of R-22?
Just a temp stable replacement?
Cool,old dogs can learn new things after all

Attachments

• F7FF4997-E690-49FC-9F53-3ADB29E78518.jpeg
    F7FF4997-E690-49FC-9F53-3ADB29E78518.jpeg
    76.6 KB · Views: 69
In Montana it is 4:41 am and I can't stop and go to bed now,I may miss something important.
I have not had problems with IMR4350 yet but I have had problems with Re-22,loaded on a cold day and shot it on a hot day.
Good thing I was not near max load.Slight ejector marks and hard recoil but no damage.Gotta fix that.
I'm gonna wait until bamban's answer comes up