Nikon 2.5-10X44 Tactical / 20-60X80 Spotter

danacobb

What are your opinions on the Nikon 2.5-10 Tactical for hunting. Are the turrets too large for a hunting rifle?

Any opinions on the Nikon 20-60X80 Spotting scope outfit would be appriciated as well. Thinking about upgrading my Nikon Spotter XL.

I currently have a Nikon Monarch 4-12X40 AO, but don't like the adjustable objective. I want something with the side parallax adjustment.

I'm partial to Nikon since I have a friend that works there, and I get a good price.

Any other opinions on any aspects of the scope would be appriciated. Thanks

[ 12-10-2003: Message edited by: Cobber ]

I have the 2.5 x 10 Tactical and love it. It has large turrets but that's a plus for me as I use them regularly. It's clear, repeatable and tough... I'm going to get the 4x16 soon.

I also have a 2.5x10x44 tac. The scope is excellent, and the large, knerled turrets are easy to work with gloves on, a HUGE plus IMHO.

Chris...

Thanks for the comments guys. I'm looking forward to picking up my 2.5-10 Tactical. Should fit nicely on my new 270 WSM.

Happy shooting
smile.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.