Nightforce base and rings weight ?

Swamplord

need to know the weight of the Nightforce one piece steel base A112 Rem 700 LA 20 MOA
and the Nightforce Ultra Light A118 .885" Low Height - 30mm - 4 screw rings

I do have two 20 moa bases with 30mm low Ultra Lights and a 40 moa with 34mm rings but all mounted and sighted in on Rem 700 LA's and do not want to remove for weighing and redo !

The 3 rifles have heavy 30" bbls and I was not concerned about scope mount weight,

now I've convinced myself I NEED a light weight Mountain hunting rifle and was curious on how much the Nightforce 20 moa base and 30mm Ultra Light rings weigh,

I know it's probably not enough to worry about but it will help me make a decision on a low power lower quality 13 oz or a higher quality/power 18 oz scope

thanks

Swamplord

need to know the weight of the Nightforce one piece steel base A112 Rem 700 LA 20 MOA
and the Nightforce Ultra Light A118 .885" Low Height - 30mm - 4 screw rings

I do have two 20 moa bases with 30mm low Ultra Lights and a 40 moa with 34mm rings but all mounted and sighted in on Rem 700 LA's and do not want to remove for weighing and redo !

The 3 rifles have heavy 30" bbls and I was not concerned about scope mount weight,

now I've convinced myself I NEED a light weight Mountain hunting rifle and was curious on how much the Nightforce 20 moa base and 30mm Ultra Light rings weigh,

I know it's probably not enough to worry about but it will help me make a decision on a low power lower quality 13 oz or a higher quality/power 18 oz scope

thanks

Swamplord
Anyone ever get back to you on the weight of that combo? I'm curious too.