Nightforce B.E.A.S.T Scope Review

ADMIN

Administrator
The B.E.A.S.T.™ from Nightforce is laden with premium features not found on many other optics and some features are only found on this optic alone. The total optical experience when looking through the B.E.A.S.T. is phenomenal. Read More...
This is a thread for discussion of the article, Nightforce B.E.A.S.T Scope Review, By Nicholas Gebhardt. Here you can ask questions or make comments about the article.

Thank you for the comment. I appreciate any feedback so I can work on improving the quality and depth of the articles.

Geb

Very thorough and informative. It certainly gives the reader sufficient information to evaluate this particular rifle scope and make a purchase decision. Thanks for taking the time to provide a quality article.

Thanks for this very informative story. It's the best one I've seen on this innovative scope.

The BEAST is a nice scope and of very high quality but the elevation turret height is a deal breaker. Surely that can be re-engineered and lowered by at least a centimeter.

Personally I'd rather have a Vortex AMG scope, which is also "made in the USA" - EVERY part.

Expect the Vortex AMG facility will soon be producing other models as well, given their considerable investment in the AMG (Advanced Manufacturing Group).

Eric B.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.