Newbie question on reloading

Obsessed

I have several fired cartridges in various cailbers that I would like to reload, however when getting ready to reload some 300win mag cartridges I noticed the bullets "fall" through the neck into the body. How do I repair this?

Obsessed, Are you talking about after you sized the case? If you didn't size the case, thats your first step, I don't know how NEW you are to reloading so forgive me. Is this your first attempt or are you saying after you sized the case the bullet fell through? If the latter is the case(no pun intended) I would check the size die for the correct caliber and make sure you putting the right bullet in. Jay
wink.gif

Not long ago I ran into the same situation while helping a freind getting started in reloading, after a lot of setting and resetting of the dies I asked him where he got the dies, at a gun show! we bought a new set and all was well.
Tom

Sorry I was'nt knocking gunshows cause (wife knows) I buy a lot at them, but he just got a set that was worn out, it happens sometimes.

Hey it hasnt rained in two days here it may be a new record
shocked.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.