Newbe

Hey Gentleman I am new to LRH. And am looking for recommendations for rebarreling A Remington 721 I just aquired to 270 . Any input as brand and twist rate , good accuracy a must but won't brack the bank.
Thanks ahead of time from a registered coon-***! šŸ˜Ž
Pick any of the top ten barrel manufacturers and you won't make a mistake.

Best advice is go ahead and pick a smith to do the work and ask them for a recommendation. Many of them have deals set up with one or more manufacturer and can get them faster and for less than you can.

Thank you for the input
My reply may sound more like a dodge than an actual answer but I'm completely serious.

In the last 20 years we've had an explosion of absolutely top quality barrel makers in this country to the point it's actually hard to find a bad one.

Most smiths have one or two companies they are most familiar with and like to work with and since it's they who are responsible for putting it all together to produce a rifle you and they will be proud of I lean towards following their advice. If they give me an answer that I find seriously troubling on one level or another, I'll take my project elsewhere.

Pick any of the top ten barrel manufacturers and you won't make a mistake.

Best advice is go ahead and pick a smith to do the work and ask them for a recommendation. Many of them have deals set up with one or more manufacturer and can get them faster and for less than you can.
Thank you Sir for the input
My reply may sound more like a dodge than an actual answer but I'm completely serious.

In the last 20 years we've had an explosion of absolutely top quality barrel makers in this country to the point it's actually hard to find a bad one.

Most smiths have one or two companies they are most familiar with and like to work with and since it's they who are responsible for putting it all together to produce a rifle you and they will be proud of I lean towards following their advice. If they give me an answer that I find seriously troubling on one level or another, I'll take my project elsewhere.
Thank you for the input Sir