New trigger

LexRick

Alright guys would really like your input. I have a Browning A bolt in 7mm stw. Am thinking of replacing trigger don't want to break the bank are there reasonable options available. $150 - $250 range.

Alright guys would really like your input. I have a Browning A bolt in 7mm stw. Am thinking of replacing trigger don't want to break the bank are there reasonable options available. $150 - $250 range.
At one time there was the availability to replace the spring with an aftermarket spring kit, but I don't exactly remember where I got it from. Maybe someone can chime in.

I found the spring kit from brownells think I'll go that route. Thanks for the info on the spring thought I would have to replace the trigger to get the results I want. Hope the kit does it , sure is the least expensive way to go.

Once I get the spring and a brake put on the gun should be a shooter I hope. It will probably be better then I am gonna have to get some practice in.
I really appreciate all the ideas and suggestions that everybody has given me over this last couple of weeks to help me make a better rifle

I just replaced the sear spring in my Xbolt with a spring made by M Carbo for under 20 dollars. The trigger decreased by about 25 percent from 3 lbs to 2.25 lbs
Might be an option for you

I believe Timney and Jard both make excellent aftermarket trigger units for your Abolt. Personally, I would go this way.
I'm not a "springkit" guy. But its an individual decision, apparently there are no problems with them here

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts