New To Reloading Please Help!

I DO have a problem with One Shot: It leaves a mess on the reloading bench surface and the case tray.
The first can be avoided by doing the spraying outdoors, but the spray will still be on the case tray, and doesn't come off in a dishwasher. So I switched to Imperial Wax outside the cases, and Imperial dry lube (graphite) inside the necks for seating.

I haven't had any issues with over spray with One Shot and I don't spray cases while in the loading tray so that's not an issue for me either.

Through lots of trial and error I found a system that works for me and low and behold that exact process was.... written on the can... Wow...

Last edited:
I DO have a problem with One Shot: It leaves a mess on the reloading bench surface and the case tray.
The first can be avoided by doing the spraying outdoors, but the spray will still be on the case tray, and doesn't come off in a dishwasher. So I switched to Imperial Wax outside the cases, and Imperial dry lube (graphite) inside the necks for seating.
I put a piece of aluminum foil on the bench. Stand cases up. Spray in necks. Lay cases down. Spray cases. Roll slightly spray again. When your done throw the foil away or put it under your bench and use again. No mess.

I take the cases outdoors and stand them up in the lid from a shoe box (or any other shallow box). Spray them, turn the box 180 degrees and spray again. No overspray problem no spray on a bench top.