New stock on the market

Cruizin

I recently saw one of these at the shooting range. Pretty sweet set up and sounds like they are working on some pretty interesting new technology. These stocks are lighter than most composite stocks and much more versatile.

www.alpinegunworks.com

Check it out

The buttstock came off in less than a second or so no tools required and mounted to the side of the rifle with a very solid lock up. It reduced the size of the rifle and made it look really easy to pack. They mentioned they were working on some other interesting buttstock options with shock absorption

Yeah XLR came to mind when I saw it as well. They said its 1.5lbs lighter than xlr's offerings though.

I was really impressed with the machining and I'm probably going to be picking one up myself.

Well they certainly look "Tacticool" but I don't think I'd want to be packing one on a long walking hunt unless it was in a padded case.

If I just wated to impress everyone at the range though with my cool new stock and had the cash to fork out I'd sure give it a lot of consideration.

Yeah I hear ya about the packing part but I usually hunt with an eberlestock pack and just draw the rifle if I need it for a closer range shot.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.